Friday, September 11, 2009

Aion: ID or Password does not match


Viperlotus: I seem to be having some trouble getting into the open beta. I'm using the same ID and password that I did for the closed beta, but I keep getting this message. To make things worse, the game kicks me out right after that, and I have to go through the starting process again. Anyone having or has had this issue and can help?

EDIT: Hmm... it seems updating my password solved my original problem, but the client keeps closing out due to an "unexpected problem." I imagine this has to do with the instability of the servers, and that other people are having this same issue as well. Either way, thank you for your help.


HERE: NSCoft has said awhile ago that updated their password servers. You have to update your password in your aion account on the NCSoft website. you can just use the same password you used before. https://secure.ncsoft.com/.

0 评论: