Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aion PvP Ettiquitte/beginners guide

General Discussion » Aion PvP Ettiquitte/beginners guide

This is just a simple guide about becoming a PvPer in general and really can be applied to any game, but I will make it specifically for AION in this case.

Q: I was just killed while levelling! It's not fair! What should I do?

A: Kill them back

Q: I was just killed while levelling! He's alot higher in level than me and I can't kill him back! What should I do?

A: Level harder, then and kill him back.


Q: I can't do my aion quest because I keep getting "ganked!" What should I do?

A: Go somewhere else and level.


Q: But I still can't do my aion quests! How am I supposed to level?

A: Grind mobs.


Q: But grinding is boring and takes too long!

A: Learn to have discipline.


Q: When I get to higher levels, should I "gank" other players? Why?

A: Yes, because you win and you help your faction win.


Q: When I get to higher levels, should I "camp" other players? Why?

A: Yes. because you win and you help your faction win.


Q: But isn't ganking and camping cheap and unfair?

A: No. The only important thing is that you win. Fairness doesn't matter


Q: Is it ok to train mobs into players of my own faction

A: Yes. Training mobs helps train members of your own faction by training them to react to unexpected situations.


Q: Help! I've just been killed using an exploit! What should I do?

A: Use the same exploit on others.


Q: Isn't using exploits cheating?

A: No. The only thing that matters is what you can do and what you can't do.


Q: Should I cry about being killed on forums

A: No. That makes you a "newb"


Q: Should I do silly emotes like /facepalm?

A: No. That makes you a "newb".

0 评论: